(Broadcasting Corporation of India – BECIL)
Recruitment of Engineering Assistants in All India Radio (Akashvani – AIR) and Doordarshan (DD)
- North Zone : Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttaranchal, Delhi and UT of Chandigarh : 28 posts
- East Zone : West Bengal, Orissa, Bihar and Jharkhand : 01 post
- North East Zone : Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland & Sikkim : 26 posts
- West Zone : Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh, Gujarat, Goa, UT of Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli : 23 posts
- South Zone : Tamilnadu, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, UT of Pondicherry, Andaman Nicobar and Lakshadweep : 50 posts
Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800/- Â Grade Pay 4200/-
Qualification : Three years Diploma in Radio/Tele-communication/ Electrical/ Electronics/ IT/ Electrical Communication Engineering recognised by Govt. of India OR Degree with Physics as one of the subjects from a recognised University OR Degree in Engineering in the relvant field from a recognised University OR Diploma in Sound Recording and Sound Engineering awarded by FTII, Pune.
Desirable : Knowledge of Wireless or Radio Engineering
Age : 18-27 years as on 02/08/2010. Age relaxation as per Govt. orders.
Selection Procedure : The recruitment will be made on the basis of written test of two hour duration on 24/10/2010 at 11.00 AM at different centres in India.
The application should be submitted to the respective Zonal Chief Engineers on the basis of zone opted for,Â by post or courier or in person so as to reach on or before 02/08/2010.
Detailed information is available at http://www.ddindia.gov.in/NR/rdonlyres/E06488D4-0A92-4161-B8AC-5733B863B319/317369/notification.pdf or if you face problem, please visit http://www.ddindia.gov.in/ –> Businee –> Job opportunity